FedEx Custom Critical Temperature-Controlled Ground
- Full-range temperature control in exclusive-use vehicles that are matched to the size of your shipment
- 24-hour, seven-day-a-week delivery service – including nights, weekends and holidays
- Clean and well-maintained vehicles
- Vehicles capable of a wide range of temperatures – from below -20 degrees Celsius to a warm 70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Temperature data receipts available upon request with mean temperature data
Our temperature-controlled vehicle fleet is one of the largest qualified fleets in North America. Our qualification standards ensure that our fleet meets all equipment and process specifications, that all related personnel are fully trained and that all of our documentation is fully auditable. FedEx Custom Critical Temperature-Control Ground is ideal for pharmaceuticals, biologics, paints, inks, food ingredients and specialty compounds.
FedEx Custom Critical offers additional options for temperature-sensitive shipments on the ground.
For more information or to schedule a shipment, call White Glove Services at 1.866.280.1810 – or use the online Shipping Toolkit.
- Standard Operating Procedures and a Validation Master Plan for the shipment of temperature-sensitive materials supported by a Quality Management team.
- Vehicles that are thermal mapped and equipped with national or international traceable recording devices that capture cargo-hold temperatures.
- Hard-copy temperature data receipts that provide an audit trail for customers regulated by agencies such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Online shipment monitoring – with temperature updates every 30 minutes – via the FedEx Custom Critical Shipping Toolkit.
- Can be combined with companion services including cleared drivers and other shipment security services.
FedEx Custom Critical Temperature-Controlled Validated is perfect for customers shipping commodities such as pharmaceuticals, vaccines, serums, blood, temperature-sensitive food ingredients and chemicals used in the manufacture of regulated items.
For more information or to schedule a shipment, call White Glove Services at 1.866.280.1810 — or use the online Shipping Toolkit.
The FedEx Temp-Assure® portfolio offers additional options for temperature-sensitive shipments in the healthcare industry and beyond.