Temp-Assure ® Air
On each Temp-Assure Air shipment FedEx Custom Critical:
- Locates, picks up and services the container.
- Delivers the container to the freight pickup location.
- Transports the container to a FedEx Express ramp, where it is loaded on a FedEx Express flight.
- Picks up at the delivery ramp, completes the door-to-door delivery and returns the container.
- Provides proactive notification throughout the shipment.
And if you need a validated airfreight service, complete with hard-copy documentation, count on Temp-Assure Validated Air.
FedEx Custom Critical offers additional options for temperature-sensitive shipments on the ground and in the air. For more information or to schedule a shipment, call 1.866.551.4033
Temp-Assure Validated Air features:
- Ability to maintain tight temperature ranges, whether it's 2-8 degrees Celsius, deep cold or room temperature.
- Hard-copy temperature documentation, to provide a compliant audit trail and facilitate regulatory compliance.
- Ability to regulate container placement within the aircraft, along with the cargo-hold temperature, for optimal performance of the cargo container.
- Standard Operating Procedures and a Validation Master Plan to ensure that every shipment is handled according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Temperature monitoring: container's temperature reading is checked throughout the shipment.
- A specially trained Temperature-Control Services Team to handle your temperature-sensitive airfreight shipments.
- Shipment tracking from pickup to delivery, with unmatched command and control of the freight within the FedEx network.
Temp-Assure Validated Air is ideal for international shipments – or coast-to-coast moves that require temperature stability.
FedEx Custom Critical offers additional options for temperature-sensitive shipments on the ground and in the air. For more information or to schedule a shipment, call 1.866.551.4033.