FedEx Custom Critical offers a wide range of services to provide added security to sensitive freight. FedEx Custom Critical White Glove Services is approved by the Department of Defense to provide Satellite Monitoring under the Defense Transportation Tracking System (DTTS) and is qualified to handle sensitive, classified and hazardous shipments including electronics, arms, munitions and all classes of explosives.
We are approved by the U.S. Department of Defense to provide:
- Constant Surveillance Service (CIS)
- Dual-Driver Protective Service (DDP)
- Protective Security Service (PSS)
- Dual-Driver Protective Service/National Agency Check (DDN)
- Satellite Motor Surveillance Service (SNS)
- Motor Surveillance Service (MVS)
- Signature and Tally Service (675)
- Security Escort Vehicle (SEV)
For more information or to schedule a shipment, call White Glove Services at 1.866.280.1810 – or use the Shipping Toolkit to schedule shipments online.
For your reference when setting up a shipment:
Motor Vehicle SCAC: FDCC
Air SCAC: FDFF